Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introducing...

I'm excited to start a blog, although in all honesty I don't anticipate a large number of followers. My main motivation came from a spark of interest my Facebook friends showed in my latest adventure, a clothing swap. I wanted a place to share info about my other favorite motherhood discoveries. With my maternity leave very close on the horizon I figured now was a great time to get started.

To tell you a little bit more about myself and what you can expect from this blog:
I'm a realist with Eco-friendly ambitions.  I advocate breastfeeding, baby-food making, cloth diapering, and dabble in some of the more "crunchy" parental activities out there.  But, at the same time I allow the occasional Thomas the Tank Engine movie and Oreo cookie in my kid's world.  Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment