Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Online Shopping...

I must start this entry by explaining that I'm a little too "plugged-in" these days.  That's just one of the inevitables that happen when you work on a computer much of the day and you have a smart phone.  It's just so easy to pop out your phone, check Facebook, your email, the stock market...  As my interests have recently swayed to the more domestic types, I've discovered a few favorite vendors and signed up for a few daily deal emails.  (Not to mention I really need to cancel a ton of emails I started receiving after doing my Christmas shopping online...)

The two sites I'm on most often came about in my hunt for cloth diaper deals.  The majority of my diaper stash is the standard inexpensive prefold, but I did try and expand my horizons to fitteds, pockets, and AIOs (all-in-ones).  Some of the fun of cloth diapering is finding new and exciting products and fun styles.  Without these sites there are a number of brands I would have never heard of.  However, these diapers can really get pricey, sometimes upwards of $20 to $30 each!  That's why I wait for them to be on sale.

I mentioned one site in my previous post about Thred Up.  That's EcoBabyBuys.  The products offered on their site are geared towards the eco-concious crowd.  When you sign up you get a daily email.  I'd say diapers are offered once every couple weeks or so.

The other site I use for the same purpose is Baby Half Off.  There is no email, so I'd have to remember to go onto the site every morning to check out the scoop.  However, I did find them on Facebook and they post the deal info there so you can find out indirectly as well if you forget to visit the actual site.  I've used this site for clothing and shoes as well as diapers.  Again, the diaper offerings don't come around that often, but when there one they go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment