Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I must apologize for the long hiatus.  I finally had that baby girl of mine!  She arrived 6 days late, but she was worth the wait.  The nurse in the delivery room said she must have been waiting to be born an Aries on the first day of spring.  Plus, the date is hard to forget: 32111 (3/21/11).  Life with two little ones has been rather exciting, but besides the lack of free time, it has provided me with a growing list of favorite products and tips to share.  I promise to do my best to keep up the blog better.

In addition to adjusting to our life as a family of four, my younger sister is going through an adjustment of her own.  She became a first time mom on April 26th to a beautiful boy.  I could not be happier my big boy has a little sister and a boy cousin!  Here is a picture of the new best friends:


In a reality note, I'm sitting on my couch, an hour after both kids are officially asleep, watching the latest episode of Glee and typing on my computer.  There is a basket of laundry to do, a room of toys that need picking up, and a sewing project that has been calling, but all I have the energy to do is sit on the couch and type.  Things will get better, easier, it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment