Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Failing...

I started my leave on Friday, and so far I'm failing on all three of my leave resolutions.

First off, I have not blogged every day.  I don't want to say I'm running out of steam.  More like I have a few topics to blog about but I want to wait until the projects I'm working on are a little further along before reporting.

Secondly, I wanted to hang dry my diapers on laundry days.  Well, this one's not my fault, but it's raining cats and dogs here in Northern California so I'm handcuffed to using the dryer (I guess I could hang dry around the house, but I'm not that patient).

Lastly, I was hoping to take my son out on our first day together, but life has a way of throwing you a curve ball every now and then.  The rain makes it impossible to go do something outdoors, and bacterial infections that require a doctor's visit and a trip to the pharmacy keep you from checking out the local library...

Let's not also admit that we've had fast food for lunch the last two days also.  At least I have a home cooked meal planned for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment