Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pump confusing...

So I've never had good luck with soap pumps for some reason, let's start there. Last night was diaper laundry night, which I always enjoy. I was so stoked when my new Charlie's liquid detergent arrived on our doorstep, two gallons that came with a pump!  I promptly attempted to install the pump, not realizing the container was full to the brim. Overflowing detergent on the washer, OK, no biggie. Then there are two sections to unscrew, but I really only discovered one. How come the pumping top part wasn't connected anymore? Maybe it's the spring in the tube installed wrong? OK, flip the spring (for no real logical reason), and the whole thing now filled with detergent still doesn't work... The pump is in two pieces and that really doesn't seem right.
Only thing to do now is to call in my dear husband to save the day. I'm so cute, he says. Well at least I have that going for me. I'm still so pleased with the concept of the pump since I was just pouring the gallon container before, and this will also help standardize the amount of detergent per load. Thanks Charlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment