Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swapping (Update #2)...

I had a second ThredUp box selected this evening!  I'm two for three at the moment.  This time the person chose my smallest box, clothing from three to six months in size.  I threw in an old-fashioned green Pooh lovie that Logan never got attached to.  This box is going to a family in Massachusetts who have a new baby on the way.  There is something really satisfying about knowing this is going to someone who will appreciate it.  This recipient even sent a note to me when they picked this box about how excited they were to receive it.

My first box was picked up this morning and this new one will be picked up tomorrow.  I can't wait to get my reviews when they're received!  This is just so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment